THE TONY WHITE GROUP:
Tony White commenced in the automotive industry in 1987 and his privately-owned Group is now 36 Dealerships strong, employs more than 1500 fantastic people, represents over 40 great Brands, and satisfies the motoring needs of tens of thousands of Customers annually.
We are Family Owned. Customer Driven.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Ever thought of joining the thousands of people already enjoying an amazing lifestyle and a solid income in North Queensland?
With a beautiful climate and sunny days in abundance, Cairns is the ideal place to build a career, raise a family, and experience an enviable lifestyle. Unique boating, camping, fishing, hiking, exploring, and four-wheel-driving opportunities are all right on your doorstep.
Real estate is inexpensive, quality schooling is plentiful, and the cost-of-living affordable, so make your own tropical change now.
As part of the Tony White Group, Trinity Auto Group is a substantial, multi-franchise Dealership, located in beautiful, tropical Cairns in North Queensland. This dynamic business has an amazing team in place and we are looking for additional experienced Automotive Technicians to assist our Customers.
We have a range of 14 franchises, so there is plenty of variety and opportunities to gain Manufacturers’ certification
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Qualified and motivated Technicians with prior servicing experience in a busy workshop
- Previous Dealership servicing experience would be an advantage
- Positive attitude and able to work autonomously
- Driver's license is essential
- Generous pay ($50,000 - $60,000 pa depending on experience) including non-contributory Superannuation and attractive Industry benefits
- Fantastic lifestyle and all of the advantages of a booming tourist centre situated in a tropical, coastal wilderness
- Manufacturers' training courses and achievement certification are available
- Significant opportunities for career development
- A permanent full-time position with a well-established Company
- A collaborative team environment that values excellence and is committed to Customer care
If you have the required qualifications and a passion to work with the best in the Industry, please apply - in strict confidence - with a Covering Letter and Resume, to our Group HR Manager – Bob Scholz - via this Seek ad.
- We conduct reference checking, pre-employment medicals & AFP Criminal record checks
- Applicants who do not have the required skills and/or experience will not be considered
- Applicants must be physically in Australia and must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or hold a permanent residency Visa
- We are an equal opportunity employer, supporting gender equality, and workplace diversity
For additional information about our Group, please go to: www.tonywhitegroup.com.au