THE TONY WHITE GROUP:
Tony White commenced in the automotive industry in 1987 and his privately-owned Group is now 36 Dealerships strong, employs over 1500 fantastic people, represents over 40 great Brands, and satisfies the motoring needs of tens of thousands of Customers annually.
We are Family Owned. Customer Driven.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As part of the Tony White Group, Trinity Auto Group is a substantial, multiple site, multi-franchise Dealership, located in beautiful, tropical Cairns in North Queensland.
This dynamic business already has a great Team in place, however we require an experienced and capable Senior Service Advisor who is ready to take on leadership responsibility.
This role needs someone who can jump right in and make a difference from the start, so prior experience as a Service Advisor or in a similar position is absolutely essential.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Prior Service Advisor or similar experience is essential
- Ability to take on Team leadership responsibilities as to assist the Service Manager
- Competence with Pentana DMS preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal and Customer relationship skills
- Thrives on being part of an energetic, cohesive Team
- Strong computer literacy with experience in Microsoft Office programs
- Immaculate and professional presentation
- Driver's Licence is essential
- Great lifestyle and all of the advantages of a booming tourist region situated in a tropical, coastal wilderness
- Generous remuneration and an attractive commission program
- Significant development and training opportunities
- Strong career prospects for advancement
- A permanent full-time position with a substantial, well-established Company
- A friendly team, fully commitment to Customer care
If you have a positive attitude and a passion to work with the best in the Industry, please apply - in strict confidence - with a Covering Letter and Resume, to our Group HR Manager – Bob Scholz - via this Seek ad.
- We conduct reference checking, pre-employment medicals & AFP Criminal record checks
- Applicants who do not have the required skills and/or experience will not be considered
- Applicants must be physically in Australia and must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or hold a permanent residency Visa
- We are an equal opportunity employer, supporting gender equality, and workplace diversity
For additional information about our Group, please go to: www.tonywhitegroup.com.au