THE TONY WHITE GROUP:
Tony White commenced in the automotive industry in 1987 and his Group is now 36 Dealerships strong, employs more than 1500 fantastic people, represents over 40 great Brands, and satisfies the motoring needs of tens of thousands of Customers annually.
We are Family Owned. Customer Driven.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As part of the Tony White Group, the Trinity Auto Group is a substantial, multi-franchise Dealership, located in beautiful tropical Cairns - North Queensland. This extensive business has 13 quality Franchises and is represented by a committed and professional Team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, and customer-focused Dealership Service Manager to manage our central-Cairns Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar, Land Rover, and Kia workshop.
Prior experience as a Service Manager is absolutely essential, as this role requires a leader who can take control straight away.
- Demonstrated strong leadership & team management experience
- Responsibility for all Service Department administration & reporting
- Ensuring continuous growth of profitability and efficiencies
- Achieving above benchmark CSI results in line with Manufacturers' requirements
- Working with staff to ensure that service commitments on repairs & timings are met
- Ensuring that lapsed Customers are encouraged to return for servicing
- Managing and coaching Service Department staff to develop skills and competencies
- Monitoring expenditure to ensure that budgets are not exceeded
- Effectively interacting with other dealership management
- Working closely with the Parts Department to ensure timely supply of required parts and accessories
- Maintaining a solid working relationship with Manufacturer personnel
- Responsibility for Customer-satisfaction measurements & warranty compliance
- Assisting Advisors & Technicians to achieve their labour sales and parts objectives
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- High level of computer literacy with experience in a range Microsoft Office programs
- Exceptional interpersonal and Customer service skills
- Multi-franchise brand experience would be highly regarded
- Immaculate and professional presentation
- Manual Driver's Licence
- Generous remuneration, including a fully-maintained Company vehicle and an attractive commission programme
- Significant opportunities for career development within the Group
- A permanent full-time position with the financial security of a substantial, well-established Company
- A collaborative team environment that values excellence and is committed to Customer care
If you have a positive attitude and a passion to work with the best in the Industry, please apply - in strict confidence - with a covering letter and resume, to our Group HR Manager, Bob Scholz, via this Seek ad.
- We conduct reference checking, pre-employment medicals & AFP Criminal record checks
- Applicants who do not have the required skills and/or experience will not be considered
- Applicants must be physically in Australia and must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or hold a permanent residency Visa
- We are an equal opportunity employer, supporting gender equality, and workplace diversity
For additional information about out Group, please go to: www.tonywhitegroup.com.au