THE TONY WHITE GROUP:
Tony White commenced in the automotive industry in 1987 and his privately-owned Group is now 36 Dealerships strong, employs more than 1500 fantastic people, represents over 40 great Brands, and satisfies the motoring needs of tens of thousands of Customers annually.
We are Family Owned. Customer Driven.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As part of the Tony White Group, Trinity Auto Group is a substantial, multiple site, multi-franchise Dealership, located in beautiful, tropical Cairns in North Queensland.
This dynamic business already has a great Team in place, however we require an experienced and capable Tyre Fitter and Wheel Alignment Specialist to join us immediately.
Prior experience with tyre fitment, wheel alignment, and front-end mechanical is essential.
- Tyre fitment, wheel balancing, and tyre repairs
- Wheel alignment and front-end mechanical repairs
- Scheduling vehicles based on priority of completion
- Communicating on progress with Workshop Controller
- Miscellaneous tasks depending on the workshop requirements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Qualified and motivated Operator with prior tyre fitting and wheel alignment experience - fully-qualified Technician or a Trades Assistant with relevant experience will be considered
- Multi-franchise experience would be an advantage
- Positive attitude and able to work autonomously
- Driver's Licence is essential
- Great lifestyle and all of the advantages of a booming tourist region situated in a tropical, coastal wilderness
- Generous remuneration and Industry benefits
- Significant development and training opportunities
- A permanent full-time position with a substantial, well-established Company
- A friendly team, fully commitment to Customer care
If you have a positive attitude and a passion to work with the best in the Industry, please apply - in strict confidence - with a Covering Letter and Resume, to our Group HR Manager – Bob Scholz - via this Seek ad.
- We conduct reference checking, pre-employment medicals & AFP Criminal record checks
- Applicants who do not have the required skills and/or experience will not be considered
- Applicants must be physically in Australia and must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or hold a permanent residency Visa
- We are an equal opportunity employer, supporting gender equality, and workplace diversity
For additional information about our Group, please go to: www.tonywhitegroup.com.au