DEALERSHIP PARTS INTERPRETER
THE TONY WHITE GROUP:
Tony White commenced in the automotive industry in 1987 and his privately-owned Group is now 36 dealerships strong, employs over 1500 fantastic people, represents over 40 great Brands, and satisfies the motoring needs of tens of thousands of Customers annually.
We are Family Owned. Customer Driven.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As part of the Tony White Group, Trinity Auto Group is a substantial, multiple site, multi-franchise Dealership, located in beautiful, tropical Cairns in North Queensland.
This dynamic business already has a great team in place, however we require an experienced and capable Dealership Parts Interpreter to assist our valuable customers.
This role needs someone who can jump right in and make a difference from the start, so prior experience as a Dealership Parts Interpreter - or in a similar position - is absolutely essential.
- Prior experience as a Parts Consultant is essential
- Sound education with good English and Maths results
- Willingness to learn new skills from the ground up
- Must be punctual, reliable, and have a solid work ethic
- Sound computer skills with Outlook, Word, & Excel experience favoured
- Immaculate and professional presentation
- Queensland Driver's Licence is essential
- Great lifestyle and all of the advantages of a booming tourist region situated in a tropical, coastal wilderness
- Generous remuneration and an attractive commission program
- Significant development and training opportunities
- Strong career development opportunities
- A permanent full-time position with a substantial, well-established Company
- A friendly team, fully commitment to Customer care
If you have the required experience, a positive attitude, and a passion to work with the best in the Industry, please apply - in strict confidence - with a Covering Letter and Resume via this Seek ad.
- We conduct reference checking, pre-employment medicals & AFP Criminal record checks.
- Applicants who do not have the required skills and/or experience will not be considered.
- Applicants must be physically in Australia and must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or hold a permanent residency visa.
- We are an equal opportunity employer, supporting gender equality, and workplace diversity.
For additional information about our Group, please go to: www.tonywhitegroup.com.au