EXPERIENCED DEALERSHIP PARTS INTERPRETER
As part of the Tony White Group, Trinity Auto Group is a substantial, multi-franchise Dealership, located in beautiful, tropical Cairns in North Queensland. This dynamic business has an amazing team in place and we are looking for more of the right people to join us.
This role needs someone who can jump right in and make a difference from the start, so prior experience as a Dealership Parts Interpreter - or in a similar position - is absolutely essential.
- Prior experience as a Parts Interpreter is essential
- Sound education with good English and Math
- Willingness to learn new skills from the ground up
- Must be punctual, reliable, and have a solid work ethic
- Sound computer skills with Outlook, Word, & Excel experience favoured
- Immaculate and professional presentation
- Queensland driver's licence is essential
- Great lifestyle and all of the advantages of a tourist region situated in a tropical, coastal wilderness
- Generous remuneration and an attractive commission program
- Significant development and training opportunities
- Strong career development opportunities
- A permanent full-time position with a substantial, well-established Company
- A friendly team, fully commitment to Customer care
If you have a positive attitude and a passion to work with the best in the Industry, please apply - in strict confidence - with a Covering Letter and Resume, to this Seek Ad.
- We conduct reference checking, pre-employment medicals & AFP Criminal record checks.
- Applicants who do not have the required skills and/or experience will not be considered.
- Applicants must be physically in Australia and must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or hold a permanent residency visa.
- We are an equal opportunity employer, supporting gender equality, and workplace diversity.
For additional information about us, please go to: www.trinityauto.com.au