MERCEDES-BENZ SENIOR SERVICE ADVISOR
READY FOR A LIFESTYLE CHANGE?
Trinity Auto Group is the largest automotive dealer group in Cairns, North Queensland.
Cairns is renowned for its tropical rainforests to the north and south, the Gulf Savannah and Atherton Tablelands to the north and west and is the launch pad to many tropical islands, sand cays and the Outer Great Barrier Reef that is hands down the most spectacular coral reef snorkeling and diving in the world.
Working and playing in Cairns provides the perfect work/lifestyle balance as any local will tell you.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As part of the Tony White Group, Trinity Auto Group is a substantial, multiple site, multi-franchise Dealership with 12 new car showrooms and service centres employing over 150 great people.
This dynamic business already has a great Team in place, however we require an experienced and capable Senior Service Advisor who is ready to take on leadership responsibility of our Mercedes-Benz brand.
This role needs someone who can jump right in and make a difference from the start, so prior experience as a Service Advisor or in a similar position is absolutely essential.
Indicative annual salary for the right person: $70,000+
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Senior Service Advisor or similar experience is essential
- Ability to take on team leadership responsibilities as to assist the Service Manager
- Competence with Pentana DMS preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Thrives on being part of an energetic, cohesive team
- Strong computer literacy with experience in Microsoft Office programs
- Immaculate and professional presentation
- Driver's licence is essential
- Great lifestyle and all of the advantages of a booming tourist region situated in a tropical, coastal wilderness
- Generous remuneration and an attractive commission program
- Significant development and training opportunities
- Strong career prospects for advancement
- A permanent full-time position with a substantial, well-established company
- A friendly team, fully commitment to customer care
If you have a positive attitude and a passion to work with the best in the Industry, please apply - in strict confidence - with a Covering Letter and Resume, to this Seek ad.
- We conduct reference checking, pre-employment medicals & AFP criminal record checks
- Applicants who do not have the required skills and/or experience will not be considered
- Applicants must be physically in Australia and must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or hold a permanent residency visa
- We are an equal opportunity employer, supporting gender equality, and workplace diversity
For additional information about us, please go to: www.trinityauto.com.au