QUALIFIED MOTOR VEHICLE TECHNICIAN
As part of the Tony White Group, Trinity Auto Group is a substantial, multi-franchise Dealership, located in beautiful, tropical Cairns in North Queensland. This dynamic business has an amazing team in place and we are looking for an additional experienced Automotive Technician.
We have a range of 12 new car franchises, so there is plenty of variety and opportunities to gain manufacturer certification.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Factory diagnostic, roadworthy and a/c licenses qualifications an advantage
- Qualified and motivated technician with prior servicing experience in a busy workshop
- Previous Dealership servicing experience would be an advantage
- Positive attitude and able to work autonomously
- Driver's license is essential
- Generous pay ($70,000+ pa depending on experience) including non-contributory superannuation and attractive industry benefits. Total package (overtime and bonus included) and after a successful probationary period.
- Fantastic lifestyle and all of the advantages of a booming tourist centre situated in a tropical, coastal wilderness
- Manufacturers' training courses and achievement certification are available
- Significant opportunities for career development
- A permanent full-time position with a well-established Company
- A collaborative team environment that values excellence and is committed to Customer care
If you have a positive attitude and a passion to work with the best in the Industry, please apply - in strict confidence - with a Covering Letter and Resume, to email@example.com.
- We conduct reference checking, pre-employment medicals & AFP Criminal record checks
- Applicants who do not have the required skills and/or experience will not be considered
- Applicants must be physically in Australia and must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or hold a permanent residency Visa
- We are an equal opportunity employer, supporting gender equality, and workplace diversity
For additional information about us, please go to: www.trinityauto.com.au