VEHICLE SALES CONSULTANT
THE TONY WHITE GROUP:
Tony White commenced in the automotive industry in 1987 and his Group is now 36 Dealerships strong, employs more than 1500 fantastic people, represents over 40 great Brands, and satisfies the motoring needs of tens of thousands of Customers annually.
We are Family Owned. Customer Driven.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As part of the Tony White Group, the Trinity Auto Group is a substantial Dealership, located in tropical Cairns in North Queensland.
With experienced and supportive management integrated in a committed and professional Team, we have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Sales Consultant to join us immediately.
- Maintain and develop existing and new Customers through appropriate product offers and ethical sales techniques to maximise quality of service, business growth, and Customer satisfaction
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using collaboration to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Effectively respond to and follow up all sales enquiries using appropriate processes
- Use and update Customer and Prospect contact data, and use available tools and systems to facilitate Customer retention and source Referrals
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- A sound understanding of Sales processes and their strategic execution in order to meet and exceed targets
- Exceptional interpersonal and Customer service skills
- Sound computer skills with Outlook, Word, and Excel experience
- Immaculate and professional presentation
- Open manual driver's licence essential
- Generous remuneration, including all required sales optimisation technology
- Manufacturers' training courses and achievement certification available
- Significant opportunities for career development
- A permanent full-time position with the financial security of a substantial, well-established Company
- A collaborative team environment that values excellence and is committed to Customer care
- A friendly-family environment where lasting relationships are valued
If you have the required expertise and a desire to work with the best in the Industry, please apply via this Seek ad.
- We conduct reference checking, pre-employment medicals & AFP Criminal record checks
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- Applicants who do not have the required skills and/or experience will not be considered
- Applicants must be physically in Australia and must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or hold a permanent residency Visa
- We are an equal opportunity employer, supporting gender equality, and workplace diversity